This morning I was setting up a new workflow process for sending an email to some users and came across a weird bug. When editing the body of an email, everything was fine until I needed to add a dynamic value from the entity to the email's body, and then as soon as I tried to save, this:
Unhandled Exception: System.ServiceModel.FaultException`1[[Microsoft.Xrm.Sdk.OrganizationServiceFault, Microsoft.Xrm.Sdk, Version=220.127.116.11, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35]]: System.Xml.XmlException: Microsoft Dynamics CRM has experienced an error. Reference number for administrators or support: #FD02B69DDetail:
<OrganizationServiceFault xmlns:i="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance" xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/xrm/2011/Contracts">
<ErrorDetails xmlns:d2p1="http://schemas.datacontract.org/2004/07/System.Collections.Generic" />
<Message>System.Xml.XmlException: Microsoft Dynamics CRM has experienced an error. Reference number for administrators or support: #FD02B69D</Message>
<InnerFault i:nil="true" />
<TraceText i:nil="true" />
Adding dynamic values to the email subject line or any of the other fields worked fine, it was only in the body where they caused the error. I found the solution here; turns out it's just a bug in Chrome! I tried again in IE and Firefox and no such problem occurred.